Sunday, August 19, 2012

Introduction to Musing


Where do I begin???? Hmmmm.....I guess you have to know a little about me. Currently a college student in Boston, Massachusetts. I am 22 years old and think it may actually be time for me to get my first boyfriend. I'm gay and have pretty much always been out, but I have NEVER had a boyfriend. I've never even had a guy who has come close to being considered a boyfriend (by the way just writing the word boyfriend gives me a nauseous feeling in my stomach). I spent my last semester abroad, alone in a foreign country, and while away I came to the conclusion that when I got back to Boston I was going to try and grow up and see if I could find someone who I enjoyed spending time with on a regular basis.

Seems pretty simple right? Young college guy with no major physical deformities should definitely be able to find a guy in this city right? WRONG! Its a lot harder than it seems. I don't know if its because the guys here are all freaking weird or maybe its me? If I'm being honest, I'm pretty sure its me. I am a HUGE commitment-phobe. I freak out at the first inklings of anything getting serious and inevitably end up fucking up whatever semblance of a relationship I might actually be cultivating at any given time.

I'm hoping and anticipating that this blog is actually going to serve two purposes. One it will be a great way to just work through some of those ridiculous commitment-phobic feelings I have. Two it should be pretty amusing for all of my readers and followers. If by the end of this journey I don't end up with a boyfriend I'll at least have some pretty good stories if my past dating life is any indication of the way things normally go in my life. So I guess here we go...and so it begins.....

Also if any of my readers have suggestions for how I should go about getting myself a man feel free to comment or just message me....I really am up for trying just about anything so let me know.

Until Later....Chau...

No comments:

Post a Comment