Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Great Date


Sunday I went on my first date in a little over two months. The guy who I will refer to as Blisp (black and lisp) was great! Blisp was interesting, mature, funny, attractive, I mean his worst quality was his gay lisp. The date started with iced coffee and a stroll around Davis Square where we sat and talked on a park bench. Then after about an hour or two of getting to know each other we went for a late lunch or early dinner at a cute sushi place. Everything was actually pretty good by my standards for a first date (granted that's not saying much). Then at the end of the date I remembered he told me he was moving. That's right, the first decent date I have been on in probably 4 months and the guy is moving to California in three days. SO FREAKING TYPICAL!!! But what's a boy to do?

I have another first date tomorrow night, we'll see how this one goes, but to be honest I'm not holding out much hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment