Sunday, August 19, 2012

3 Guys


After being on at least two dates with the last 3 guys I am still unsure where I stand.I haven't heard from the WASJC in quite some time and I think we both pretty much have the same feeling that we don't really work together. I mean he is actually a pretty chill guy and I wouldn't mind being friends with him, but I just don't think it would work relationship-wise and I think he must think that too.

Mereb is still good. I haven't been on a date with him in a while. I still feel like there is something not quite right with him and I but I'm not sure I think that or if it is simply because it is too right and the commitment phobia is setting in a little earlier than usual.

The kid from MassArt, lets call him Artsy, is nice. He is such a gayby it is sort of cute. So new and so into being really cutesy and romantic. Which is really nice if I am being honest. I haven't had that in a while. Also, Artsy somehow got a swimmer's body. Seriously it really nice....I mean he is pasty white, but he has a six pack so....who knows???

No comments:

Post a Comment