Sunday, August 19, 2012

Finally a GLC!!!

Somehow Mereb made another brief guest appearance in my life....


That's right the guy who at one time said was on his way to being my Radames and then decided he found someone else and wanted to fix me, texted me out of the blue. I agreed to get coffee because I really thought that it was harmless. I don't like to dwell on things. I always assume people are better than they really are. So we had a date for Wednesday and the Prick stood me up. He, of course, had an excuse after the fact....and I forgave him and agreed to maybe meeting up this weekend. He kept texting me two seconds after I made plans with other people so eventually he ended up booty calling me at around 1:30 on Saturday. That's right I hadn't seen him in 4 months and he stood me up and he booty called me....the beauty of it this time....I DID NOT GO!!! I was so proud of myself. I did agree to get up and get coffee with him Sunday morning however. 

When I woke up and we finally made plans to go grab coffee he let me know about 15 minutes later he was going to have to cancel and was then indignant when I was blasé about him blowing me off again. Ultimately the texting encounter ended with me going over how he pretty much acted like a prick and him making excuses for every fucked up thing he did. Then he said, "Let me just do you the favor" meaning we didn't have to get together. 

Let me just do you the favor.......ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS????? If you wanted to just do me the fucking favor you could have not called me when you broke up with whatever perfect boy toy you thought you had, you could have shown up to our first date, you could have been courteous and not stood me up you fucking asshole. How dare you try to make me feel bad for you prickish actions....

And I thought this guy was Mereb....how wrong I was...he wasn't even in the cast of that show...but once labeled I can't take it back, so I guess Mereb will just be a prick forever more....

On the bright side.... 

I finally stood up for myself. I didn't go running to someone's side just because they complimented me by calling me....it feels good, and I feel a little stupid if I am being honest. Now I am alone....again....I am holding out hope for Rhett though and that is all I can hope for at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment