Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Summer Thus Far....


I haven't really updated this blog in a while for a few reasons.

       1. I haven't really had the time
       2. I didn't really know what I should write about
       3. There hasn't been any major change since my last post


I guess this is the update though...

WASJC= This is completely over. Since our third lunch date we haven't spoken or texted...it was a mutual thing I think.

Mereb= Over and a sour taste in my mouth. We went on a few dates and the last one he asked me if I had been dating other people. I was honest, and so was he....apparently he found the love of his life. However he told me that he wanted to fix me....because in his words I was afraid of being serious.....ding ding ding..what do we have for him Johnny....DUH?!?!

Artsy= Well we had sex and it wasn't bad....I wasn't really prepared to have sex so it wasn't the best either, but he was really into it. He went back home for the summer to be a lifeguard and we have actually spoken a few times since....he could turn out to be a great fuck buddy next year so I am going to keep that going. 

Tiny= That crush is over. He is madly in love with his former fuck buddy whether he chooses to admit that or not. He also drinks a lot and after some thinking is really just too nice and too bitchy all at the same time for me, if that even makes sense. 

There have really only been three new people since my last post...nothing crazy. No seriously, nothing crazy I only had sex with one of them. 

The first one was actually only a crush. He was a friend of Tiny's we will call him SkaterBoy....no not like skateboarder, like figure skater. My crush on him was actually pretty bad. He is gorgeous with an amazing body and a good personality. He kept popping up in my life too, which I of course took to be a sign from God, but it was probably all in my head. Ultimately this crush crashed and burned when I saw him at the beach. The way a person acts and interacts at the beach is a BIG deal to me. If you have a shitty beach personality then we will never work, even as friends. He wasn't into playing frisbee or just enjoying company on the beach, he whined about getting splashed, and then worst of all he wore his shoes to walk on the sand....That was the Pièce de résistance...Crush OVER!

The second one I never met in real life. I went on two different skype dates with him and he seemed perfect. We'll call him LaxGuy who had a good job and was intelligent. Only problem was he lived in Burlington. I am pretty sure he found someone closer to home because I haven't heard from him since our last date, but he didn't defriend me from facebook or block me from Gchat or Skype so who knows maybe in the future something could work out. I'm not really holding out hope though.

Then there was the third guy, we'll go with PillHead. Basically a frat boy waiting to get into the military. He was more of a Poor Life Choice (PLC) of convenience more than anything else. He was there and sexually aggressive and I was horny as fuck....So we did just that. It didn't go anywhere beyond the one time fucking though because I found out how bad he was in bed and that he had a little addiction to percocet....not to mention a kid with two black lesbians...

I think that pretty much sums up the last three months. 

I have date tomorrow with someone I met online. He seems nice, cute, well traveled, and lets face it he is interested in me which is half the freaking battle right?

Until next time...Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment