Monday, August 5, 2013

A Lot of Duplications...

I had a date for the first time since coming back from PTown on Thursday with a guy I met from OkCupid. It was more or less a typical kind of date for me. This guy had a lot of similarities with other disastrous dates that I have been on. The oddest part was that each duplicate thing on its own was a less extreme version of some previous date nonsense but collectively made for one typical date of ridiculousness.

I guess I should start with this guy's name....or my nickname that is....Mini Asian Harvard Architect or MAHA....

So MAHA invited me to go for coffee at Cafe Algiers which was actually a really excellent date choice. I was running a little late which unfortunately happens all the time with me...I really need to get better at that, but I digress. I showed up and MAHA was sitting at the table waiting patiently for me. I got a delicious mint coffee and he got mint tea and we actually had a really great conversation talking about traveling, work, and prostitutes (I think anyone who has a conversation for more than 5 minutes with me ends up talking about prostitutes though). After much talking we decided to go for a walk around Harvard Square but before hand we both wanted to go to the bathroom. I headed to the bathroom first and then he went when I got back.

******Completely Off Topic
I would like to take a moment just to comment on bathroom etiquette while on a gay date. Every gay man should know that you can't both go to the bathroom at the same time. If two gay men go to the bathroom at the same time while on a date everyone assumes that they are hooking up in the bathroom. If two gay men go to the bathroom at the same time while on a date one of them will assume the other wants to hook up in the bathroom. If you truly want to have a respectable date everyone knows you have to go to the bathroom at different times.
*******Back on Topic

When MAHA got up to go to the bathroom was the first time I realized how short he was. Seriously, I'm going to be generous and say that this guy was about 5'4" When we started walking around Harvard Square I realized that he had a really cute butt and was actually quite adorable....a perfect Pocket Gay, a little reminiscent of Tiny.

As we continued our walk through Harvard Square MAHA started pointing out to me all of the different buildings and there architectural significance. It was actually quite adorable. We ended up outside of one of the gardens of the graduate architecture school. I couldn't take it anymore and just had to kiss him. We then proceeded to kiss and make out overlooking Harvard Square for a good 20-30 minutes. At the end of the 20-30 minutes somehow MAHA and I ended up going back to his place so he could grab his stuff and join me back at my place.

Once we got back to my place we started fooling around after I had picked up my room a little while he was in the bathroom peeing. I really had not intended this date to go in this way at all so I hadn't even really made my bed....Ooops!

Well after making out for a while and MAHA vigorously grinding his crotch into my own I stopped him and just had to ask, "So are you a top or a bottom? I mean I know we said no sex, but I'm just curious." He looked at me and actually told me to guess. What was confusing about this guy is that at first glance he definitely should be a bottom...he is 5'4", Asian, cute bubble butt....however his body language and demeanor screamed top...well except for the being a pussy about making a move to kiss me part.  Sure enough he told me that he was exclusively a top. Isn't that always the way though....just like with who's gay and who's straight. 
*************************************NSFW*************************************
We continued to fool around and each one of use proceeded to lose more and more clothing until finally we were both naked. It was at this moment that I realized he was completely hairless except for his head, a little bit of his pubic hair directly above his cock, his legs and his arm pits. Now I am not a guy that particularly likes hair, but on someone so short and petite that lack of body hair really seemed odd. 

Eventually, I, of course, was sucking his dick. To be honest, for a full blooded Chinese guy he actually had a decent sized dick. It was by no means massive, but it was of average size and was nothing to be ashamed about certainly. And it dripped precum pretty steadily the whole time we were fooling around so that was cool.  

After sucking his dick for a while and watching him squirm during the blowjob I finally went back up to kiss him which he allowed me to do rather reluctantly. This annoyed me if I am going to be completely honest with you. I can understand a straight guy being an asshole about something like making out with his girlfriend after he cums in her mouth, but a gay guy after a blowjob that didn't end in a cumshot? Come on dude...MAN THE FUCK UP!!

Eventually we were back to fooling around with a lot of heavy touching and a few things of note happened. Firstly, he revealed to me that he loved thigh fucking a guy. (So this is the second guy over 30 in the last month who was into thigh fucking....WHEN DID THIS BECOME A THING??? Did I miss a gay meeting or something? Is it in the minutes? I wish someone would enlighten me about this phenomenon and why all of a sudden so many of the guys I am seeing are into it.) Secondly, the guy kept making an intimation that he would like to move the whole situation to the shower. It was an odd request especially since no one had even cum yet and there was no mess to clean up. Thirdly, the guy definitely hated sucking cock. He would bring his head down to my dick and lick the shaft once before totally giving up. I had never really run into this problem before if I am being honest. Usually gay men love to suck dick and if they don't then they never even make the effort. But to make such a feeble effort to lick my dick twice like a Bertie Botts Booger flavored lollipop was just too much. Eventually I got him to suck it properly, but I didn't want to push it. 

After fooling around for a few hours I finally just started really teasing the hell out of the guy between my hands and my mouth. And then he said, "Okay so I know that you made that joke about working with 'your' people earlier, but seriously were you ever a hooker?" I was so taken aback by the comment that I didn't even respond. Instead I just focused my efforts and made the guy blow a huge load all over himself. 

That is rude though right? I mean even if you think your date use to be a hooker shouldn't you just keep that thought to yourself? What if I had been a hooker when I was younger....would you really want to know that? Would you really want to rehash those memories for me mid-blowjob? 

After he came he was clearly uncomfortable with the cum on his body so I offered to shower with him. We both hopped in the shower and he kept trying to convince me to get myself off, but I just didn't feel like it. We then ended up just cuddling and going to bed. I was big spoon...which just further confused me about his Top Only status.

 I woke up early to the sounds of heavy rain and thunder and lightning. I was immediately turned on. I don't know if I am the only person who feels this way, but there is something so erotic about a thunder and lightning storm that I become instantly horny the minute one begins. It was really convenient that MAHA had his chest and hard dick pressing against my own. We proceeded to fool around in our early morning haze until he got a phone call probably around 7. He answered the phone and it was his mother who told him that she would be waiting for him at South Station at 8am to head back to Connecticut with him, where they both lived. 

I almost started giggling it seemed so ridiculous, but I held it together and simply said, "So you should go then?" And his reply was actually pretty nice, "No I have at least 5 minutes....do you think you can cum that fast?" I laughed and just got to work....I busted pretty quickly and he insisted that he could not cum or he would fall asleep on his mother. We then got dressed and I drove him to South Station with a raging hard-on hiding in his jeans. 
*****************************SFW********************************************
On the ride to South Station I made a comment about maybe coffee again some other time or drinks and he was very vague and noncommittal in his answer which I assume means he wasn't really interested in a second date. To each his own I suppose. At South Station he got out of the car and actually gave me a kiss good bye before heading into the train station to find his mother and I headed to Dunkin Donuts to grab a coffee on my way home. Once home I hopped in bed and just passed out for a few hours before I woke up to a gloriously sunny day and brought my ass to the beach. 

Its funny how this guy on paper seemed so good, but in practice was just so clearly not right. I don't know how I am ever going to find someone who is as good in real life as they are on paper. However, on the bright side at least this guy was out. Judging by some of his behaviors when we were fooling around I am going to say that he is probably pretty sexually repressed but at least this time it is because of his Asian heritage and not because he is afraid someone is going to find out he is gay....Its a step in the right direction. YAY for little victories!!! 

Well I guess that is all I have for this time...
Until my next date!
Chau!!


No comments:

Post a Comment