Monday, August 5, 2013

I Totally Forgot the Worst Part!

And I totally forgot the worst part....




I have professed on this blog before that I NEVER get hickeys. The one guy who was every able to give me a hickey was actually trying and it only lasted for a day...max....But after my rendezvous the other night I woke up to this. Its hard to tell in the photo, but it is two bite marks on my neck...Like I was bitten by one of the True Blood Vampires....

That's right the 5'4" Top Only Asian Harvard Architecture student managed to leave two bite marks in the shape of his actual teeth on my neck for three days. I have NO idea how that happened. I don't even really remember him sucking on my neck or a time when he bit me. The worst part is I wasn't even drinking so you would think that if someone bit me hard enough to leave to marks that I would at least have a recollection of the incident but honest to God...I don't remember a damn thing...

Oh well... Now I really think that's it....
Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment